- Maximum test pressure of 200 hPa
- No mechanically moving parts
- Extraordinarily light (5 kg), small and compact
- Measurements possible even in vapor pipes and systems
- Low service costs thanks to long maintenance intervals
- Usable in locations which are difficult to access
The MiniTest portable helium leak detector weighs only a sensational 5 kg! It is the first vacuum leak detector on the market which works with a quartz window sensor. Thanks to this innovative technology, it stands out due to its lightweight design and small footprint. The uncomplicated operation and optional wireless remote control enable helium leak detection to be carried out even in large systems by only one person. The MiniTest can work at a high inlet pressure of up to 200 mbar and is not sensitive to water vapor. This makes it the ideal solution for leak detection in power plants, vacuum furnaces and vacuum systems as well as in heat exchangers. The data recording function on the remote control via USB interface makes this unit a user-friendly data logger. Since it is practically maintenance-free, it is also cost-efficient both in operation and in long-term use.
For more information about this product click here