Accessories for leak location
If you not only want to determine the overall tightness of your unit under test, but also want to locate a potential leak, there are two general options with a helium / hydrogen leak detector. Please also check chapter “Tracer gas leak detection with helium and hydrogen” for further information.
To detect a leak from inside /out, you can use the sniffing option of your leak detector. The key accessory hereby is a sniffer node, which you can attach to your leak detector. Furthermore, specific calibrated leaks to ensure the proper function are recommended.
- Smart sniffer probe with Go/No-go indication by LEDs and button for background suppression. Sniffer tip rigid, 120 mm long with capillary filter.
- LP 503 - Hose length 3 m, rigid nozzle
- LP 505 - Hose length 5 m, rigid nozzle
- LP 510 - Hose length 10 m, rigid nozzle
Smart sniffer probe
- Standard sniffer probe
- Hose length 5 m, rigid nozzle length 9 cm (SNC1E1T1)
- Hose length 5 m, rigid nozzle length 30 cm (SNC1E2T1)
- Hose length 5 m, flexible nozzle length 15 cm (SNC1E3T1)
- Hose length 5 m, flexible nozzle length 45 cm (SNC1E4T1)
- Hose length 10 m, rigid nozzle length 9 cm (SNC2E1T1)
- Hose length 10 m, rigid nozzle length 30 cm (SNC2E2T1)
- Hose length 10 m, flexible nozzle length 15 cm (SNC2E3T1)
- Hose length 10 m, flexible nozzle length 45 cm (SNC2E4T1)
- Other hose lengths up to 100 m upon request
Standard sniffer probe
- Sniffing calibration accessory
- Dedicated sniffing leaks
Dedicated sniffer leak
Accessories for standard calibrated leaks
- Sniffing calibration accessory, DN 16 ISO-KF (110715)
- Sniffing calibration accessory, DN 25 ISO-KF (110716)
Sniffing calibration accessory
To detect a leak from outside / in, you can use the so called spray test. Therefore appropriate equipment to spray the tracer gas around your part, is critical, since standard spray guns show too much permeation of helium, which makes it hard for you to detect the leak precisely.
- Helium spray guns
Helium spray gun set